Or connect using:
Create an Account
Your OpenID URL:
Locked! Adding | Selectively adding | Not adding - bundledbouquet
simplicity. fashion. vitamin water. smiling. sarcasm. optimism. harry potter. good music. blogging. sketchbooks. traveling. art. inspiration. design in all forms. yoga. coffee shops. summer. makeup. good reads. pastels. journaling. studying french. wearing pretty dresses. flowers. shopping. summer.
13 June 2011 @ 05:50 pm
Locked! Adding | Selectively adding |
( 4 —
June 27th, 2011 12:22 am (UTC)
Hey, bb, you PMed me about Herbology and I'd love to answer your questions, but as noted above, your privacy settings won't allow me to respond. :(
A brief rundown (and should apply to any other club, too):
What YOU need to do
-Sign the roster! (Herbology is
- Do an activity! (
Current Club Activities
; note there aren't any for Herbology at present)
- You earn points by doing the activity. Competition activities give more points for placing. Repetitive activities give more points for more comments. It all depends on the activity.
- You can get MORE points by having the club's bonus items. Usually this is noted on the roster and the club leader adds it in when tallying the activity points.
- You don't need to be on the physical roster to do an activity. Once you sign up, you're officially on the roster. Getting up on the actual roster may take a few days because the club leader has to add you manually. So instead of waiting for their slow butts, you just have to sign up and it's golden.
- You only have to sign up once a term. I recommend checking the roster EVERY time you do an activity just to make sure, but usually once you've signed your good to go until the wipe the roster clean and start over (they'll announce this).
- Some rosters ask you to update them whenever you buy bonus items so they can add them. Other club leaders do it themselves. It's dependent upon the club.
I hope that helps. Enjoy. And if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to help! <3
June 27th, 2011 04:04 pm (UTC)
Hello, I see you've added me! Do I by any chance know you? [:
June 27th, 2011 04:20 pm (UTC)
No, not by any chance, but I found your blog to be absolutely adorable.
June 28th, 2011 10:38 am (UTC)
Aw shucks, I am way too honoured for words! Thanks for the add, I'll add you back now! [: ♥
( 4 —